« Home | yesterday went out with jane, yx, ting, ck n hj...... » | Random thoughts.....blog = filtered-everyday life ... » | my sis treated the whole family to a lunch at a re... » | feeling a bit hurt of what someone said juz now...... » | i juz finished my "32" km route much yesterday nig... » | a few days ago, one side of the patterned border (... » | wah liao.... i just finished watching 4 chapters o... » | phew.... had a really bz weekend. firstly, i atten... » | Finally... last but not least.... tried to imita... » | Another continuation...... kbox at paradiz mi n ... » 

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 


haha..... took chao ji a lot of pics n videos today n yesterday... ard 180 mb worth :p went for k lunch today n almost sang myself hoarse....
i can feel myself getting more confident of myself, standing more strongly in what i believe in... is it because of the recent "conflicts"? i believe so.... but somehow i'm still quite apprehensive of this new me, hoping that i'll not regret becoming like this....