« Home | wah liao.... i just finished watching 4 chapters o... » | phew.... had a really bz weekend. firstly, i atten... » | Finally... last but not least.... tried to imita... » | Another continuation...... kbox at paradiz mi n ... » | Continuation from the previous post.....on the way... » | I'm feelling a bit bored now... n to stop myself f... » | i just discovered sth abt my childhood.... i was a... » | arghhhh!! My brother is going to irritate me to de... » | Yeah! My first blog :o i finally started a new one... » 

Saturday, August 27, 2005 

a few days ago, one side of the patterned border (the width part) of my ceiling suddenly dropped. I was like playing dota, then, suddenly, i heard a loud sound on top of mi n b4 i could react, part of the thing knocked onto my shoulder. Come to think of it, it's really lucky. Because, the thing landed just in between my CPU n my moniter, on one of my speakers. If anything happens to my com, i'll just die loh :@ there's not even a bruise on my shoulder too....
i juz restarted to workout regime yesterday. Because of the tekong challenge 2 wks b4, n the 14km run last wk, I didn't dare to do any running in between. although my weight is still ard the same, but can feel the difference mentally.. beginning to feel sluggish then my muscles r like turning to fat... n becoz of my dota addiction, i previously oso neva do any workout at home... Target : ....... to be n feel healthy only loh..... :p