« Home | phew.... had a really bz weekend. firstly, i atten... » | Finally... last but not least.... tried to imita... » | Another continuation...... kbox at paradiz mi n ... » | Continuation from the previous post.....on the way... » | I'm feelling a bit bored now... n to stop myself f... » | i just discovered sth abt my childhood.... i was a... » | arghhhh!! My brother is going to irritate me to de... » | Yeah! My first blog :o i finally started a new one... » 

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 

wah liao.... i just finished watching 4 chapters of MARS... chao touching n sweet leh, haha :p seeing chen ling n qi luo's behaviour really makes mi wanna find a partner asap... hiy.... but i'm juz too lazy to get one... shd i b more active and take action against the girl,stella i tink, whom i met at jasslyn's bday party? hmmm......