« Home | i juz finished my "32" km route much yesterday nig... » | a few days ago, one side of the patterned border (... » | wah liao.... i just finished watching 4 chapters o... » | phew.... had a really bz weekend. firstly, i atten... » | Finally... last but not least.... tried to imita... » | Another continuation...... kbox at paradiz mi n ... » | Continuation from the previous post.....on the way... » | I'm feelling a bit bored now... n to stop myself f... » | i just discovered sth abt my childhood.... i was a... » | arghhhh!! My brother is going to irritate me to de... » 

Sunday, September 04, 2005 

feeling a bit hurt of what someone said juz now..... i can't imagine how ck has been feeling all those times when he was being kao-bei-ed..... hiy...... hate being ignored, being an outsider.... all these are not because of one event only or one person... it's some of the feelings that i've felt today.